Beyond the Bakuchiol
2% Bakuchiol, Peptide, Plus
Plant based Retinol alternative
- prevents and smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- enhances cell renewal
- plumps and firms the skin
- anti inflammatory and anti bacterial
- significantly decreases pigmentation and provides a more even skin tone without the irritation and photosensitivity
- an antioxidant providing protection from free radical damage
- Plant based alternative to retinol which stimulates cell renewal without the irritation or photosensitivity.
- Prevents and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Protects against skin damage and free radicals
- Hydrates and increases collagen production.
- A lipoamino acid derived from the natural occurring amino acid isoleucine
- Supports tissue repair
- Improves skin elasticity and enhances proteins in the skin
- Visibly plumps and adds volume to cheeks and fine lines and wrinkles
- An emollient that helps to soften and smooth the skin’s texture over time
- Antioxidant properties will help kill acne causing bacteria on the skin
- Helps to reduce redness and dryness promoting smooth Glowing skin
- Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier
Double-blind clinical study
Assessment of topical bakuchiol and retinol for facial photoageing – Dhaliwal – 2019 – British Journal of Dermatology – Wiley Online Library
There are no reviews yet.